During the COVID-19 outbreak, the safety of workers and the public are a top priority. As you work to help keep food supplies available, we have gathered resources to help you stay up to date on health and safety as well as food industry recommendations.
General Information on health and safety
Stay informed on how to protect yourself and others with information from these respected organizations.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 includes information on how to protect yourself, what to do if you have symptoms, links to resources and the latest data on cases in the U.S.
- CDC Webinar: Coronavirus 101
- S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) COVID-19 FAQs including information for the general public as well as more detailed information
- Getting Your Workplace Ready for COVID-19 World Health Organization (WHO) advice for how to avoid the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace
Food Industry Resources
- Coronavirus: Fresh Produce Industry Resources United Fresh Produce Association industry and consumer page
- Coronavirus Resources Food Marketing Institute site: preparedness checklist; best practices for the immediate situation; and coronavirus and pandemic preparedness for the food industry
- American Association of Meat Processors (AAMP) updates on coronavirus (COVID-19) includes guidance and resources for employers
- International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA) member update on coronavirus (COVID-19) provides regular updates on dairy industry and impacts of coronavirus
- National Chicken Council (NCC) coronavirus resources for industry
- National Restaurant Association coronavirus information and resources tips for the restaurant industry
Food Safety Information
- FDA Food Safety and COVID-19 FAQs
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) COVID-19 FAQs about food safety, access to food and information about USDA services
- Association of Food and Drug Officials (AFDO) coronavirus resource page includes resources for food safety
- Institute for Food Safety at Cornell University Food industry FAQS, regulations and risk management for COVID-19
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- WHO recommendations on live animal markets
- The German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment FAQs on food and coronavirus
- European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) update on COVID-19
See how 3M is responding to the crisis. Learn about critical 3M products and access helpful educational resources.
Stay updated on 3M News.
As the COVID-19 outbreak and related information continues to evolve in a rapid manner, check to make sure you have the most current information from these organizations and websites.